Q & A
What is The Process of Applying for a Government Subsidy?
Our preschool is an approved licensed school for families wishing to apply for the Alberta Government Subsidy Program. The process for families that qualify is:
- Families submit an online application through the Alberta Government Childcare Subsidy website: http://www.humanservices.alberta.ca/financial-support/15104.html
- Once the family’s application has been approved by the Alberta Government, they receive a reference number.
- The family provides the reference number to the preschool.
- Each month, the preschool submits a form to the Alberta Government.
- The Alberta Government deposits funds to the Preschool account and the Preschool Treasurer writes a cheque to the family.